Butler Technologies, Inc. is a customer manufacturer of screen printed sensors and electrodes in a wide array of configurations. BTI is able to incorporate printed sensors and electrodes in many form factors such as Flexible Circuits, Flexible Hybrid Circuits, e-Textiles / Wearables, and Capacitive Touch Circuits. Printed sensors and electrodes are widely used throughout the Healthcare, Apparel, Point-of-Sale, and Industrial IoT markets.
Some of the printed Sensors and Electrodes BTI offers are listed below:
- Electrocardiography (ECG / EKG) printed sensors for heart rate monitoring
- Electroencephalography (EEG) printed sensors for monitoring brain activity
- Surface Electromyography (sEMG) printed sensors for monitoring muscle activity
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), often called “e-STIM” or “TENS”
- Printed sensors for monitoring respiratory rate.
- Temperature Sensors
- Force Sensors
- Capacitive Touch Sensors for proximity / touch sensing and fluid level detection
BTI offers a wide range of substrates, conductive inks, and components as well as fine-line screenprinting, thru-hole printing, and assembly. Our Printed Electronics Team provides design services and can assist you in taking your idea to reality through the manufacture of proof-of-concepts, prototypes, and production parts. Contact us today.