Butler Technologies, Inc. (BTI) uses multiple precision printing processes to meet your specific demand. Whether you require graphic overlays, durable product markings, simple labels or fully functional printed electronics, we have the capability to meet your need. Our capabilities include:
- UV curable, solvent based, plastisol and water based inks and coatings are used depending on customer requirement.
- Special effect inks and surface finishes are used for visual and tactile enhancement of finished product.
- Conductive and dielectric insulating inks are utilized in our membrane switch and printed electronic products.
- Print screens are prepared using stainless steel or high tension, low elongation polyester mesh.
- Stencils systems used include capillary film and liquid emulsion, used stand alone or in combination.
- Presses include single color clamshell and 4-post, and 6-color carousel with integrated UV curing.
- BTI has multiple options for digital print including Acuity HS UV cure flatbed, Mimaki LED UV cure flatbed and Roland Eco-Solvent printers.
- Both Acuity HS and Mimaki UV printers have the capability of full color imaging (CMYK) plus opaque white.
- The Acuity HS handles substrate up to 48” x 96”, while the Mimaki accommodates material up to 20” x 28”.
- Our Roland Eco-Solvent printer prints full color (CMYK) plus light cyan and light magenta for extended color range on sheet or roll substrate up to 54” wide.
- Screenprint and Digital processes can be used in combination, further expanding our product offerings and production flexibility.
BTI understands the importance of precise color matching and color management. A computer-based formulation system, spectrophotometer and transmission densitometer are used to precisely match and control color in our print processes.