Type: Full Time Finishing Operator
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, morning or afternoon/evening shift
- Operate the Laser-cutter, Plotter/Router-cutter and Die-cutting/Embossing press.
- Operate the Laminating machines applying over laminate, adhesives, etc.
- Perform in-process inspections (1st-piece inspection and subsequent inspections) of parts/components.
- Handle sheets of stock, parts and components in such a manner as to not scratch or produce any other material handling defects.
- Identify and report non-conformances to supervisors.
- Perform basic equipment maintenance per the prescribed Preventative Maintained Program.
- Maintain a positive, professional working relationship with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Provide management with suggestions for cost savings, process improvements, plant safety, etc.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirement:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have general computer skills (for entering and retrieving information from the company database).
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Experience in measuring parts with hand-held measurement devices (micrometers, calipers, etc.)
- Must be detail-oriented and possess good problem solving skills.
- Good oral communication and organizational skills.
- Must have a basic understanding of units of measure (decimals, fractions, mils, etc.).
- Must be able to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a team-oriented work environment.
- Must be able to multi-task in a continuous-feed work environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time operating equipment.
Job Type: Full-time